How much money does a woman need to earn to be "acceptable" to a man?

I have a good government job.

I earn more than BOTH of this guys 2-ex-wives, his (allegedly) alcoholic ex-GF... & the woman he ended up cheating on me w/.

But he always complained about my income.

220

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all. You dont want that man. nor do you want, or need his acceptance, you need to run from this guy. This is your opportunity that you've been giving to have freedom to find true love is somebody that respects you, for you and nothing else.

• Unfortunately, I DO want his acceptance. ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ˜ข

But he does NOT seem to respect me.

And that's part of what hurts me so very, very much!!!

• Yes i could feel that threw your question... And there's nothing. Wrong with you wanting what you want. We all have been there. And its your life.. your happiness.. your pain.. We are human beings, that are built for perfection love compassion giving of self, we're lovers yeah we're Fighters for what we believe in into each generation oh that either breaks down or get stronger. We hate to lose we hate to be denied, we hate feeling that wear unworthy that we are not wanted, that it clouds are perspective, of what's really going on, we're so deep into it we can not take 10 steps back and look at the whole picture. We have tunnel vision and can only see it our way. all I can say is, you're probably a very very good person with a very good heart with a lot of love and compassion and sometimes we have to go through this kind of stuff to learn with real signs are. I hope things work out for you I hope your heart doesn't get hurt, and you can smile at the end of each day

• โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป TY

But unfortunately, at 38-years old, I experienced my first major depressive episode.

And, unfortunately, it's "refractory." Despite numerous meds, I'm still not back to "me."

Most Helpful Girl

• Screw him for complaining... i feel that as long as you have enough money to afford your own food, shelter, and clothing (basically solidifying your independence and that u can live without his money) than he can't complain