What should I do if I like a girl but I have no chance of being with her?

Basically, this girl has been my friend for a couple years plus and I have developed feelings for her for a few months now. We have some differences, the main one being that she's a devout Christian and that I'm a free thinker and that she isn't keen on dating someone without the same faith. I've shown her some gestures of interest but with little reciprocation. We are good friends and hang out from time to time, but I'm very sure I'm not her type of guy and that if I ask her out, it'll be a "No" from her. Some advice from friends is to just do it and let her know how I feel, while others tell me to refrain from that as to not jeopardize our friendship. Hope to get some advice or opinions, especially from those who've been in similar situations. Thanks.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• My friend has the same situation, you have to see how she is behaving while with you, so you can see if she loves you the same way, if she does, you have the chance, don't waste it, just try, even tho you have differences, that's not a bad thing, see how she feels

0|0
    0|0
  • Just casually ask her about it, if she would like to date you, and see where it hoes from there. Ez gg

0|0
    0|0
  • Give up

0|0
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes