Do guys ask out other girls to get over being rejected?

If a guy gets rejected by a girl, how common is it for him to ask out another girl soon after? Why do they do this?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Asking girls out is a skill that needs to be practiced before it is comfortable. It's kind of like riding a bike and reading at the same time. It's terrifying, a little exciting, informative, and it really fucking hurts when you crash because you didn't even see it coming the first couple times. You get more comfortable and realize that the pain you felt was because of the loss of a future that never existed in the first place, and you figure out that women are just people. No two people are the same, so you find one who catches your interest and try again.

Most Helpful Girl

• I once had a guy pursue me after getting rejected by a woman he was madly in love with cause he was in a bad mood and wanted to feel more attractive and then I rejected him too. He was smart and good looking and a pretty good person but I am not a rebound.