I am not in love with my boyfriend, should I break up or not?

I don't feel in love with my byfriend,, but he is soo good to me, he buys me expensive gifts, and I don't like to be single. But i am not sure if i love him, i would prefer maybe more muscular guy. Should i break up with him or stay and see how it goes?

417

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. If you were in love with him at one point then I'd wait and she if the feeling comes back. If you never truly loved him though I would break up. Don't keep leading him on if you pretty sure there isn't a future with him. Don't use him to make yourself feel good

Most Helpful Girl

• It feels like your using him. I think you need to let him go. Just know that if you find a more muscular guy there is no guarantee you will be happier and in love.