I am not in love with my boyfriend, should I break up or not?

I don't feel in love with my byfriend,, but he is soo good to me, he buys me expensive gifts, and I don't like to be single. But i am not sure if i love him, i would prefer maybe more muscular guy. Should i break up with him or stay and see how it goes?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. If you were in love with him at one point then I'd wait and she if the feeling comes back. If you never truly loved him though I would break up. Don't keep leading him on if you pretty sure there isn't a future with him. Don't use him to make yourself feel good

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It feels like your using him. I think you need to let him go. Just know that if you find a more muscular guy there is no guarantee you will be happier and in love.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It kinda sounds like you're taking advantage of him... You shouldn't be accepting his expensive gifts and affection if you don't feel the way for him that he feels for you. I don't know how long you've been with him, but if you already have doubts then it's probably not going to work out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Would you use expired milk in a bowl of cereal?

If your interest is gone.. Then let the relationship go too. The more time you lend on like you want more the more he's wasting time. Hurt him now, let him heal. Give him a chance to move on so he can try to be happy, instead of being with someone who pretends to be happy

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see any point in staying in a relationship you aren't emotionally invested in. If you do break up with him at least be respectful about it. You may not be in love with him, but it sounds like he is pretty crazy about you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you're unsure if you love him or not. In relationships, you never love the other person 100% of the time. Could just be a phase. If you're really concerned about looks, you could always encourage him to go to a gym

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're already having attraction degradation then you should just get out, that is, if you are a physical/sexual person (I think you are). If you're not strongly oriented in that way then you could keep trying, but that's not what it sounds like to me. Being single and figuring out what you like is better than being with someone that you have perpetual unresolved hangups about. Just my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's not that you're not in love, you just don't feel any desire. It's different. That's why you think you'd get better with a "more muscular guy".

It doesn't go further than you being ungratefull for what you have, and try to score a better looking mate.

It's called hypergamy and you're genetically programmed for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Please don't sell him dreams if ya don't love him let him go don't settle with him and waste his time until the day u find someone else and leave leaving him wondering what he did wrong

0|1
    0|0
  • Break up with him, right now you're just using him to feel better about yourself, you should probably come clean and apologise to him for that when you break the news to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're not in love anymore or never were there's no use leading him on just because you dont want to be alone

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep him for the money and gifts and get a stud breeder on the side.

0|0
    1|2
  • Can you be clearer? You'd prefer a more muscular guy. Do you mean you were happy together but now feel you could do better?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just stay with him and let him spoil you while messing around with hotter muscular guys behind his back. A lot of girls do it

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the same boat just opposite side of things she's great and is wonderful to me but yeh I get what you're saying

0|0
    0|0
  • Now I see why many men hate on women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would he be hurt if you knew you didn't live him?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is this for real? This is why women get a bad rap!

0|0
    0|0
  • yes why hold onto dead wieght.

0|0
    0|0
    • if he is good to you awesome but gifts are no reason to hold on someone. If you use him for gifts thats a gold digger. I really hope you make a good decision

• break up. dont lead him on, hopefully after you break up with him, he gets badder bitches than you.

0|0
    0|0
  • So you're pretty much using and goldigging the guy? I hope karma catches up to you. Coward.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes