How to get over a crush?

I have a crush on someone whom i’m pretty sure is gay even though he’s been flirty with me a lot. even if he wasn’t gay, it would never work out between us because he works for my father’s company and goes to college in the next state from me. how do i get over him? i’ve liked him for months!

34

Most Helpful Girl

• If you know there’s no chance there you should just try to socialize more, you’re in college? Go to parties or other events where you can meet new people, you’re young and free - enjoy that for a while. Take this as a opportunity to have a lot of fun with friends and as I said meet new people:) before you know it, you’ll have a new crush

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep trying and a gay person becomes normal. Once his hormones normalize he'll be straight. I'd also advise the guy to check doctor's office, since something is really wrong with his hormones.

• That's funny

• Yeah it shows. I've been bi since i was born. I don't want to suddenly change my sekse or kill myself and my doctor has never mentioned anything about me being sick because I'm not. My brain is wired differently than yours which means my preferances differ, it's scientifically proven that it's just a different brain structure, not something that can It's not something that can be "helped" with therapy. I can't help liking girls just as much as you can't help it.

• And in Sweden are ignorant people too, and if not you have acces to the internet and so does every other bigoted idiot.