What is the best way that a woman can make you feel loved?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm big on displays of affection. And words. They don't need to be public, though that's great too. Hand holding, cuddling. Verbal affirmations. Anything that says, "you mean a lot to me." It's all great.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on the guy. I personally like hearing it. I like being told I'm loved and why. Some prefer touch and others actions (like gifts or food or whatever). People express love and wish to receive them in a manner they're comfortable. I guess that comes with knowing your partner.

1|0
    0|0
  • A big thing for me is being told that and why I'm wanted. To clarify, being appreciated for working hard, fixing things is telling me why I'm useful, and these are not bad. What I really like is stuff like being told someone wants me around and that they enjoy personal things about my character/personality.

1|1
    0|0
  • By being honest with me and being her own true self instead of trying to be the way she feels I want my woman to be. By saying things like I love you and will be yours for life only if they mean it. Not pretending to be emotional and sensitive when they are not or don't feel that way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hugs, kisses, cuddles. Rest tour head on him while watching something together. Oh and yeah listen to him quietly without any judgement.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dress for me. Initiate sex or just be generally available. Shop for my clothes because I hate shopping for myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly deep conversation, having fun with me and being there. Hugs, touch, kisses, falling asleep in my lap are awesome. I'll do a good breakfast in bed if it gets her to stay a little longer.

1|1
    0|0
  • Cuddling while having a deep conversation about our relationship.

1|1
    0|0
  • When she gives you peace..

When i can be myself with her. She gives you those big hugs, kisses and show him the real you

1|2
    0|0
  • Hugs, cuddles, touchy feely, and generally being supportive and caring. No special skills required, just genuine affection.

1|0
    0|0
  • Make him a nice meal and have sex with him. Tell him how special he is to her, that he's the most important thing in her life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Be there for you and not be selfish, show him you r there for him no matter what and yes it goes Both ways but that's how you know someone loves you

1|0
    0|0
  • Being my companion and supporting me at work or play.

1|1
    0|0
  • Being interested in my interests and what I say, lots of physical touch, etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy some just like knowing you would be there for him some might want you to do little things for him and others might want some action

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly little things. Like when my wife makes me a lunch for work I lose my mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just be there for me say the words and snuggling or hugs

1|0
    0|0
  • By being there. Random hugs and quick kisses.

1|2
    0|0
  • Act interested in things he likes

1|1
    0|0
  • Hugs, home cooked food and sex 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • Tell me

1|0
    0|0
  • Smiling chatting touching stroking