Would you date someone who’s a huge stoner?

• Yeah sure, I don’t really care.
    Vote A
  • Nah, I can’t imagine being in a relationship with someone who’s constantly high.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Already did. Ended badly. They had no sense of personal responsibility.

1|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no.
    I've been in one and would never recommend it.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Anything over 300 pounds and I'm nervous to get in an elevator with her. I don't think it would work.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I can’t imagine being in a relationship with someone who’s constantly high.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking is usually a deal breaker for me, but if it's just pot I'd probably try to let it slide.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are a functional adult and have a consistent job it wouldn't be a problem

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, fuck hippies and the green jew they smoke everyday

0|0
    0|0
  • I would nt... But i am one lol... Double standard life... 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I have enough trouble getting motivated myself.

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • FUCKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHH dudet

0|0
    0|0
    • Smooth kiss, what is the mos exciting thing that's happened to you this year? What do you do for fun?

• The most exciting thing that’s happened to me this year... hmm well finding out my crush likes me lol. What I do for fun... just listening to music, hanging with friends. I’m pretty simple.

• Absolutely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, they'd smell like shit 24/7 365

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends, do I get some aswell?

0|0
    0|0
  • I eant my partner to be there and aware. I also have a bit of a hard time/relationship with alcohol/weed (anything stronger i greatly disapprove of) and being around people under the influence so that's another thing.

But mostly, why would i enjoy spending time with someone who's constantly zoned out and probably not greatly involved in the relationship between the two of us rather than between them and weed.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes