Is he just insecure?

Why does the guy I’m dating for 7 months always say “I was thinking we could hang out this afternoon... if you you want or if you have other things to do on your day off I understand”. It makes me feel like he doesn’t really want to hang out or if I say yes I feel like he thinks I’m just waiting around for him on my day off. Is he just insecure? I wish he’d act like he really wants to see me.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Two options here. Could be insecure with knowing what you want. If so give him direction. Such as on Tues. say hey lets do Netflix Sunday or whatever. Number 2 he maybe being considerate of what you want to do and if it involves him or not. You can always look at oneside of it at least he ask and follows through. There are others that don't get that at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol he kind of does out it as if you say yes you're emphasizing nothing is happening, it kind of funny.

an ex always would say do x if you want. like as f anything we do its bc i want to. it was super annoying.