Is he just insecure?

Why does the guy I’m dating for 7 months always say “I was thinking we could hang out this afternoon... if you you want or if you have other things to do on your day off I understand”. It makes me feel like he doesn’t really want to hang out or if I say yes I feel like he thinks I’m just waiting around for him on my day off. Is he just insecure? I wish he’d act like he really wants to see me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Two options here. Could be insecure with knowing what you want. If so give him direction. Such as on Tues. say hey lets do Netflix Sunday or whatever. Number 2 he maybe being considerate of what you want to do and if it involves him or not. You can always look at oneside of it at least he ask and follows through. There are others that don't get that at all.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• lol he kind of does out it as if you say yes you're emphasizing nothing is happening, it kind of funny.

an ex always would say do x if you want. like as f anything we do its bc i want to. it was super annoying.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This is men's dialectic after 50+ years of feminism. He really wants, but he doesn't want to take your freedom. So he let it look like an option to you. You are free to choose. I know this is a stupid form of communicationg with a woman. I would just give you time and place where we will meet next. That's all. I wouldn't ask, I would tell. If you don't appear, it'll be your problem.

0|0
    0|0
    • he's not not taking her freedom, he's making it seem like he's not interested.

telling her where to show up also makes it seem like you're not interested in her. just yourself. like it helps you feel secure bc you're afraid to have her weigh in.

• Show All
    • @"I will be there tomorrow, come and join me

you didn't say it that way initially. thats fine. i do that as well. :-)

• @UnaKaizen Those are examples damn it. I also used "be at my flat at 16:00", "I want to go on vacation to Mauritius.", "Let's have some dinner". If she don't want she will tell me. I'm not using poetry to outline my intetions. I also don't say "Do you want to be at my flat at 16:00"? I know she would say no in any case. Women say no instead of yes when asked. So why bother asking?

• Sounds insecure. He wants to see you but gives the out so feelings won't be hurt.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm in complete agreement with diverwill69.

0|0
    0|0
  • closet faggot / 10.

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Oh thanks. Soo why are you answering here if you don't bother? The cuck is you, if your age is correct.

• @Wollu cause shitposting is one of the pleasure I find on board like these, specially when soyboy fedora hat tippers like you come around and try to talk about subjects they don't understand since they haven't hold a girls hand in five years

• It sounds like what I say if I am insecure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes