How do you French kiss?

Seriously lol what do you do? Can anyone describe what you are supposed to do and how do you lead into it?

316

Most Helpful Guy

• What you do is, when he's talking, you look for an opportunity where you can reach into his mouth and grab his tongue. Grab the tongue and yank it out. If this isn't something he's used to, it won't be stretched out, so what you'll have to do is pull on his tongue until it's very elastic. Then, you take your tongue and you try to tie the both of them into a knot. Overhand knot, not a bowline knot, though after a while you may want to practice until you can tie them like a shoe.
    Now, to really turn him on, you take this knot and you make your mouth the venue of this party. When it's settled in, you start biting on his tongue. Not gentle, either. You bite and you squeeze your teeth together. Don't worry, the screaming you'll hear is pleasure, not pain. Big mistake people make is mistaking pleasure screaming for pain screaming, but i assure you, it's pleasure. If you feel blood pouring in, you're doing it right. You'll just have to get used to the taste. Good luck, report back.

Most Helpful Girl

• Start with a nice slow and passionate kiss, relax your lips slightly and move your tongue between them, tasting the lips of your partner. As he parts his lips, move further and have his tongue touch yours.

All the while, enjoy the feeling of his body against yours, running your hands over his and having his on yours !!!