How do you French kiss?

Seriously lol what do you do? Can anyone describe what you are supposed to do and how do you lead into it?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• What you do is, when he's talking, you look for an opportunity where you can reach into his mouth and grab his tongue. Grab the tongue and yank it out. If this isn't something he's used to, it won't be stretched out, so what you'll have to do is pull on his tongue until it's very elastic. Then, you take your tongue and you try to tie the both of them into a knot. Overhand knot, not a bowline knot, though after a while you may want to practice until you can tie them like a shoe.
    Now, to really turn him on, you take this knot and you make your mouth the venue of this party. When it's settled in, you start biting on his tongue. Not gentle, either. You bite and you squeeze your teeth together. Don't worry, the screaming you'll hear is pleasure, not pain. Big mistake people make is mistaking pleasure screaming for pain screaming, but i assure you, it's pleasure. If you feel blood pouring in, you're doing it right. You'll just have to get used to the taste. Good luck, report back.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Start with a nice slow and passionate kiss, relax your lips slightly and move your tongue between them, tasting the lips of your partner. As he parts his lips, move further and have his tongue touch yours.

All the while, enjoy the feeling of his body against yours, running your hands over his and having his on yours !!!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It's like licking and sucking icecreams. Feel the delight.

Start with some teasing. Numbling, smooching, and even french kissing. Hold his back or head. Don't be in a hurry. Be calm, be sexual, Put your energy to it.
    Let the rhythm flow. Feels the exchange of love , desires , energy and fluid in between. โ™ฅ

1|0
    0|0
    • I am actually good at kissing. Heard a lots of compliments on this. DM anytime incase you need some advice.
      Hope you have a nice time too. All the best.

• Show All
    • Hmm. It's fine now

• Have a nice day ๐Ÿ‘ผ

• You initiate it by drawing your tongue across your partner's lip while kissing, if they lick back then you know they want to french. The most fun way to french kiss is to massage the tip of your partner's tongue with your own.

1|0
    0|0
  • You put your tongue in the other person's mouth. He or she will also put his/her tongue in your mouth. Then you and the other person just sorta twirl your tongues around each other.

It's not hard. Just put your tongue in the other person's mouth. Don't "stab" in in there, just put it in there. Once your tongue is in his/her mouth, just... move it around a little. If you like it, and the other person seems to like it, keep doing it. If not, try moving it in a different way.

I promise you will very quickly get the hang of it.

1|1
    0|0
  • Simple. You never, ever start french kissing cold or out of nowhere. First one if you touches the other & does a light kiss closed mouthed. With each kiss you are measuring if the other person is in the mood or not. If they are into it you go for more and more till you are using tongue. If they are not returning/seeming into i then you donโ€™t go further. But itโ€™s not just about the kiss. The overall matters. If they are using their hands on you or seem into you using hands on them thatโ€™s a green light even if they are a little shy on kisses.

The kiss itself... itโ€™s like asking how do you create your own dance? Anything goes as long as you are driven by passion/desire.

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol thanks canโ€™t dance either ๐Ÿ˜

• Show All
    • Donโ€™t stress. If you are turned on it will come naturally & not require thought/planning at all.

• I hope so!

• practice... do you think people told us how to do it? our parents were like "well you take her waist, bring her in smoothly and..." NO we figured it out for ourselves so grow a pair and learn

1|0
    0|0
    • Thinks thatโ€™s my problem. Overthinking. people just seem like everything is so easy and Iโ€™m like you do what now?

• Show All
    • yeah there is something wrong with that statement... how come you have never french kissed?

• I just said... havenโ€™t dated much. Until the man I am dating currently I had only kissed 3 times at all

• Have a look on Wikihow:

https://www.wikihow.com

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • It is just about putting tongue in their mouth and tongue massaging each other in circle way.
    It is not about planning, it comes by itself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kissing should be natural, don't need to try french, how is girls like it need to do it that way, for example try to shut eyes give you good start.

0|0
    0|0
  • Find a French person

0|3
    0|0
  • Was always confused with that

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm french, want to practice? ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • You wouldnโ€™t want me to lol

• If I were just in front of me right now, surely ! But only if u attract me a bit ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Follow up

0|0
    0|0
  • Hi there

0|0
    0|0
  • Go flying in tongue first, without any warning

0|0
    0|0
  • By the tounge

0|0
    0|0
  • Stick your tongue in each other's mouth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Google

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes