Would it be bad if I deleted him off Snapchat? Sorry it’s long. I need help? Your opinion?

Met a guy off tinder hung out two times- went home for Christmas break and was distant.(I get it he was busy with his family) But He seemed different he stopped calling me beautiful and started snapping me less and less and I felt like I was always the one snapping him first. I was on tinder one night and I saw him on it. When I first started talking to him he told me he didn’t have one anymore because he didn’t see the point in talking to other girls if he was interested in only me. I knew he made a new one because they were all new pictures then his old account.( I get he can have one we aren’t dating) When he snaps me it’s something he snaps to everyone on his list because all he says back to me is yes or just a blank snap. No words like he doesn’t even seem interested in holding a conversation with me. I asked a friend and she said not to respond to him unless it was directed towards me. so he snapped me stupid shit and I didn’t respond to it. I didn’t hear from him in 4 days and then I snapped him “we lost are snap streak. How sad lmao” he said back “ because you never respond🙄” I said “ well you only say one word back to me always” I told him I missed talking to him and all he said was “ well then talk to me lol”. Last night he snapped me a picture of fish’s he caught and said worth freezing my ass over. I said never knew someone could love fishy’s so much all he said back was yes. I said lol and he just sent a blank snap back. today he sent me a pic of a friend saying “person that steals all the food”and I said is that eggs lol and all he said back was yes. I sent a blank snap and he opened it and didn’t respond. I’m just annoyed and I wanna delete him because friends and in my gut tells me he isn’t interested anymore and I don’t wanna be dramatic and delete him. friends told me not to delete him but just don’t respond. But I feel like if I don’t i will always respond to him. I just wanna get over him. What’s your thoughts? He’s 21 I’m 19

20