What would the date of your dreams look like?

How Would The Date Of Your Dreams Look Like?
How do you imagine a perfect romantic date with your special one?

225

Most Helpful Guys

• Waking up in the morning next to her so I can kiss her and tell her how special she is to me then get up and get dressed to go buy some things after leaving a note on the fridge saying I went to go buy stuff and then I buy food for the night and a ring 💍❤️ For her and I come home to her with a teddy bear chocolates flowers and food for me to cook for her and then I put the ring on her fork before I hand her the food and then she notices it I ask her the question and then I kiss her after she says yes and then we finish eating and lay together until we fall asleep or if she wants we finish the night with sex and then pass out with her on top of me

• Just looking into those green bright eyes and get lost in them for forever in person nothing more nothing less because it doesn't matter for me that were are we at that time even if it's a grave yard or a rich restaurant or just a open sky they all will be special because there will be you lost in my eyes and I'm lost in yours❤😘

• Baby... Let's get lost somewhere far away from everyone and just be together ❤😍😘😘😘 love you

• Love you more 😘

Most Helpful Girls

• going to the beach or going camping, watching the sunset while smoking a joint and listening to music

• Black
    nice smile
    dimples tall
    muscular not too muscular tho i like a belly