What would the date of your dreams look like?

How Would The Date Of Your Dreams Look Like?
Updates:
How do you imagine a perfect romantic date with your special one?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Waking up in the morning next to her so I can kiss her and tell her how special she is to me then get up and get dressed to go buy some things after leaving a note on the fridge saying I went to go buy stuff and then I buy food for the night and a ring 💍❤️ For her and I come home to her with a teddy bear chocolates flowers and food for me to cook for her and then I put the ring on her fork before I hand her the food and then she notices it I ask her the question and then I kiss her after she says yes and then we finish eating and lay together until we fall asleep or if she wants we finish the night with sex and then pass out with her on top of me

1|0
    0|0
  • Just looking into those green bright eyes and get lost in them for forever in person nothing more nothing less because it doesn't matter for me that were are we at that time even if it's a grave yard or a rich restaurant or just a open sky they all will be special because there will be you lost in my eyes and I'm lost in yours❤😘

1|0
    0|0
    • Baby... Let's get lost somewhere far away from everyone and just be together ❤😍😘😘😘 love you

• Love you more 😘

Most Helpful Girls

• going to the beach or going camping, watching the sunset while smoking a joint and listening to music

1|0
    0|0
  • Black
    nice smile
    dimples tall
    muscular not too muscular tho i like a belly

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Same height as me, Latina with big breasts and butt, great smile and extroverted personality, highly intelligent and kind to others.

1|0
    0|0
    • Good description but I was asking about romantic date... like how would you spend the day with the Latina?

• Show All
    • Thank you for the opinion 😊👍

• Forgot to add- followed by some clubbing...

• A walk in the park, where we talk about anything and everything. On the way, we stop beneath a tree and we kiss.

Then, as we continue our walk through the actual city. We happen to stumble upon an art gallery of a very special kind – people are having a sidewalk chalk "competition", which is more of just an art show than a real competition. We decide to join, and we find the perfect space for our masterpiece. We use up two boxes of chalk, and our clothes and hands are covered with color, but it's finally done. And it's beautiful. It is colorful and bright and bold and happy and it brings joy to us, as well as others. Just like our relationship.

But while we were drawing, no one noticed the dark clouds begin to roll in. Moments later, it begins to rain, and all of the chalk pictures begin to run into the drain. We don't care. These things are meant to be cherished while we have them anyhow. Besides, we took a couple of selfies anyway ;)

And we run quickly to get out of the rain. We hold our coats above our heads to keep from getting too wet, but it doesn't work. Eventually we give up and just embrace the rain. We dance in it, twirling around together, looking up to the sky and feeling and really living, together. And when we come together, we share another kiss.

And then it's time to say goodbye. I don't want to, but we must. It's heartbreaking, but at the same time, hopeful. After all, no one said good-bye unless they want to see you again.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hiking/camping in the mountains. I've been camping up in the mountains a few times. one time in particular just gave me such a sense of awe, beauty and wonder. The night sky, the mountain streams, the wildflowers, the mountain snow in the middle of summer x3 It was all just so beautiful and peaceful. I'd want to date someone who loves the mountains the way I do so for me a date like that would be the perfect date. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • That's something I have never dreamed of yet, but i do hope it is a date where we travel to somewhere far find a spot where it's just us and beautiful nature and we have loads of food ofc. A snuggle date basically would be awesome while looking at the northern lights (i hope u know what it is). That'd be really comfy and an awesome date.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • She'd be in the zone of 5' 4" to 5' 8", she has a bra cup size of A or B., Blonde, but I'm very accepting of hair color so this isn't a Must Have. If I already knew she has an eager and open mind/body to sexual matters, I'd be quite alright with this.

1|0
    0|0
  • She doesn't have to be gorgeous, but hwp is good. The most important to me is the eyes and how she uses them. Like really naughty and very sexy, looking into yours and not looking away for a good while. As though you could read whats on her mind. That's the kind I dig !

1|0
    0|0
  • on a hill or in a park on a warm September night with a candle and a picnic basket. were sitting on a blanket in the grass and looking up at the stars with those tall glasses of champagne in our hands.

1|0
    0|0
  • With SO: road trip to a resort. Day of activities. And not ONE word of bitching about anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sitting on beach side, very romantic song is playing , candle are there , no light , red 🍷 , or coffee , after all this a walk on beach without footwear inside a sea water and kiss in moon light

1|0
    0|0
  • Me and her in front of a computer screen playing video games.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would get her a helmet and crayola crayons, and we would ride the short bus together holding hands and licking windows.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably eating cotton candy on a rainbow with Luke Evans... He's so dreamy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Right now I'm down to dreaming about going on ANY kind of date with a girl who likes me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sippin capri suns on the beach of magaluf as the sun sets

1|0
    0|0
  • Me and her and some real conversation, did, t really matter where.

1|0
    0|0
  • Deep conversation nothing fancy is needed just plain talking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dinner in a restaurant with a nice walk in the park afterwards

1|0
    0|0
  • Just like that picture, at the beach.
    Having sex

1|0
    0|0
  • Nicole Kidman

1|0
    0|0