Why is it so hard to find the right person to be in a relationship with?

I feel like nowadays it is very difficult to a descent man... does anyone feel the same way?

66

Most Helpful Guy

• are you looking in the right places?

if it's hard for men and women... then clearly we have this odd scenario with a bunch of shy idiots running around with no clue of what they're doing. be yourself and pay a bit more attention to how people act... ESPECIALLY the people you least expect or at times you least expect.

a good exercise is or opportunity is to go through this site, looking at what guys say... this is the single most biggest site i've seen guys poor their heart out YET i never see any girl take advantage of some of these interesting guys lmao... they complain "why can't i find, anyone" and they're right in front of them... just literally spend an hour or through sorting through and i bet you find someone who is at least interesting.

Most Helpful Girl

• I learned that u gotta stop lookin and elt them come to u. Right when i was about to give up, the love of my life showed up :) anonymously... haha. Yep we chatted as anons and loved eachothers personality but then we saw what eachother looked like and it just made us like eachother even more. Here we are almost 10 months later :)