Why is it so hard to find the right person to be in a relationship with?

I feel like nowadays it is very difficult to a descent man... does anyone feel the same way?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• are you looking in the right places?

if it's hard for men and women... then clearly we have this odd scenario with a bunch of shy idiots running around with no clue of what they're doing. be yourself and pay a bit more attention to how people act... ESPECIALLY the people you least expect or at times you least expect.

a good exercise is or opportunity is to go through this site, looking at what guys say... this is the single most biggest site i've seen guys poor their heart out YET i never see any girl take advantage of some of these interesting guys lmao... they complain "why can't i find, anyone" and they're right in front of them... just literally spend an hour or through sorting through and i bet you find someone who is at least interesting.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I learned that u gotta stop lookin and elt them come to u. Right when i was about to give up, the love of my life showed up :) anonymously... haha. Yep we chatted as anons and loved eachothers personality but then we saw what eachother looked like and it just made us like eachother even more. Here we are almost 10 months later :)

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Not me. I'm not looking for a descent man, I'm already one of those. I just need a woman who wants me. That's really the only criteria.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i really want to be in love but it seems hook up culture is ruining dating. and men are just always looking for something sexual...

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry to tell you this but there still men who don't only think with their dick...

• Everyone is looking for someone to satisfy them temporarily. No one cares to look for long term, which they should

0|0
    0|0
  • descent man are everywhere. good men are not. maybe because of how superficial society is

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had good luck with guys my whole life, I have never been broken up with and never been cheated on as far as I'm aware, always seem to meet the good ones, but I never look for relationships it always just happens and I never settle, if I don't like how things are going I won't expect them to change I will just move on, I feel like if your actively looking for someone you will probably find abunch of wrong guys before you finally find the right one, to me it's just fun to enjoy the ride until you sort of find each other, youl know their right when you meet them

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, i'm a man myself, but i know how you feel... It's hard to find someone who actually loves you... 😷

0|0
    0|0
  • Because nothing is easy in life, and you have to turn many rokcs to find what you seek

0|0
    0|0
  • Yay we are all married =D

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agreed, it's hard for men too :(

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes