He came on strong and now he's ignoring me - what gives?

Started speaking to this guy online last weekend. Yesterday he called me for the first time and we had a really nice convo. He said he really likes me and thinks im very pretty and my laugh is cute etc. He said he'd call me tonight. He the messaged me saying good morning on whatsapp asking if I slept well. I said yes, I'm at work let's speak later. He then started sending me loads of love heart and kiss emojis. He then sent me another saying he's on his lunch break and sent a pic. So I sent one back and he said I look really cute with more heart and kiss emojis. Then around seven this evening I asked him how his day went. He said good and asked me if I'm okay. I said I'm fine, and he said he was eating. Now nothing. I don't get why he would text me so often then Change so abruptly. It's a reoccurring issue for me and guys and I don't want to be hurt again I can't allow it. What are your thoughts? Why do you think he's suddenly done a 360? Or am I overreacting?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you are looking too much into this. He probably is busy doing something.

0|0
    0|0
    • Maybe so... but this has happened to me so often. I don't want to it happen again and start question myself.

Recommended myTakes