Should I tell him I don't know how to drive?

I am 23. I don't drive because of a horrible accident where my friend lost her life. I've gone to driving lessons but I feel very tense. I never dated many guys and have zero experience in the dating scene. This guy recently chased me and asked me for my number but he keeps asking me to dinner and since I am embarrassed I don't drive I have not met up with him. Should I be honest with him and tell him I don't know how to drive? I am afraid this might be a turn off for him? Any advice thank you.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• yo... stop lying to people period. why is that even a question in your mind. he's not going to care if you don't know how to drive... no one's going to explode.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m 20 I know how to drive a little I just don’t because of so many accidents that has happened. But better learn now face your fears you’ll get it