Guys/girls.. I always feel disgusting?

I literally try so hard not to hate on myself. But for some reason I feel like I will never ever be like anybody else. All the girls my age are gorgeous. I’m not. Only weird older men compliment me, and sometimes other girls my age. But I can never believe it. I look SOOOO horrible in photos (dark circles, a tiny bit of dark acne spots, my nose is weird/long but smallish from the front and my nostrils flare out a teeny bit (surgery not an option), I hate my full lips also.) it might sound like I’m unappreciative or ungrateful but that’s not true. I try to embrace my qualities but I end up crying bc I know I’m just trying to make myself feel better. I have really bad anxiety as well and I’m A bit ocd so maybe that’s why I’m like this. But I don’t want to spend my whole life worrying about the way I look. before you tell me to do something with my life, I DO. I’m active, I go out a lot, but this just kills my vibe. I really hate my nose especially. I feel like it just ruins my face. I have a bump on my right side, but from the left side it looks straight. I even feel bad about showing my right side to people in class.. also I’ve never had a boyfriend or a guy my age compliment me. Even though I know this doesn’t matter, it would still help.. I’m tired of being an outcast
.

814

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl same. as much as people tell me I'm pretty I still think that everybody knows I'm ugly and call me pretty from sympathy. I even have a whole story made up in my head about it. here it goes.

I was born earl. 3 months early and when I came out I was ugly, the doctors and nurses were mortified. I was the ugliest baby in the world! I was soon put on the news all over the world and everybody knew of the ugly baby. people felt so much sympathy and sadness for the ugly premature baby and the world signed a petition to call her beautiful her whole life because it's the least they could do for an ugly baby.

(I know I have problems)

Most Helpful Guy

• You are young and dont need to worry too much about this. Aside from that i doubt you look as bad as you think. We are our worst critics.

See a counselor and talk to them about your situation. I know they helped me.

• I tried. It really made things worse. I don’t think. I can be helps

• Did you follow me? Cause if you did i can try to message you.

• I followed