Guys or Girls, that are no longer scared of rejection, How many times do you get rejected before you get a date?

Doesn't have to be exact just a rough estimate. If you don't mind how many of those dates actual lead to something? This will help me because I'm very much a numbers guy and want to see if I'm above or below average rejections. I'm pretty sure I'm above but it would be nice to know for sure. Thanks in advance!

04

Most Helpful Guy

• The probability is P% where P = your awesomeness (in percents). If you're 100% awesome you'll never get rejected. And if you are 0% awesome (100% suck) you'll always get rejected.

I was always around 50%.

Boost your awesomeness up and you'll be successful