I just found out that I'm a cross dresser. Visited pychologist but no help. Will any girl date me?

Started as a kid, snuck off to wear mom's clothes.. How it became chronic as i bought some on my ownI just found out that I'm a cross dresser. Visited pychologist but no help. Will any girl date me??

16

Most Helpful Girl

• In the long run all that matters if your happiness, and if you let the opinions of others interfere with your happiness you will never be genuinely happy.. as you’ll find everyone has an opinion and some you won’t like. Just always try to hold up your end and be the nicest human being possible, no matter how much you may want to punch the haters in the face.

But to answer your question personally, I wouldn’t be able to date a cross dresser. But I would never turn one down as friend. 😊