I just found out that I'm a cross dresser. Visited pychologist but no help. Will any girl date me?

Started as a kid, snuck off to wear mom's clothes.. How it became chronic as i bought some on my ownI just found out that I'm a cross dresser. Visited pychologist but no help. Will any girl date me??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• In the long run all that matters if your happiness, and if you let the opinions of others interfere with your happiness you will never be genuinely happy.. as you’ll find everyone has an opinion and some you won’t like. Just always try to hold up your end and be the nicest human being possible, no matter how much you may want to punch the haters in the face.

But to answer your question personally, I wouldn’t be able to date a cross dresser. But I would never turn one down as friend. 😊

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• of course a girl will date you! you just gotta find the right girl to be okay with your interests!

0|1
    0|0
  • I love crossdressers & one that will sleep with a chick to boot? I would be first in line lol, just be patient.

0|1
    0|0
    • Haha.. Thanks for your support.. This meant a lot to me

• I probably wouldn’t date a cross dresser. I’m not judging you, do whatever makes you feel comfortable, but it’s just unattractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you see it as a problem? Then don't stop. If you see it as a problem yourself, it's best to stop the hard way and throw everything out I guess

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn’t date you to be honest. But I’ll be your friend for sure. And yes, they’re girls out there who will date you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you. I would love to be your friend.

• I don't know, I'd say I might try if I like the guy.

PS I like the dress.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha.. Thank you.. And 😋😋. Thanks for the compliment

• I feel weirded out by it honestly

0|1
    0|0
    • I understand. Even me.

• I most certainly wouldn't.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not me personally sorry

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice dress. There are girls that are into that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a chance!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Cross-dressing men are often gay or bisexual, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need Jesus

2|0
    0|0
  • Are you attracted to womwn though?

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm 100% straight.

Recommended myTakes