Guys, how would you describe the ideal girl for you?

In your answer please state whether it is platonic/friendship or romantic/dating.
This is my ideal boyfriend:
Personality
He respects women. He can be friends first. He takes care of himself physically and mentally. For example he doesn't do drugs or smoke cigarettes, and he can ask for help if needed. He is romantic, but not in an overly sexual kind of way. He is progressive. He is okay not having kids of his own. He is emotionally available. He can hold a job. He can compromise. He is intelligent without coming across as a know it all. He can make me laugh. We can have deep conversations. He values education and life long learning. He would rather go on a walk and enjoy nature than go bar hopping and clubbing. He enjoys staying home and having a simple healthy meal while watching a movie and holding me close.
Looks
Height doesn't really matter to me. I'd prefer him to be lanky and toned some rather than super bulky and muscular. I'd prefer a guy who is handsome in a sweet way rather than the typical football player frat guy look. Long hair is good too.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• My ideal girl for platonic friendship is actually one who is taller than me, because I actually only find myself physically attracted to girls smaller than me.
    My ideal girl is physically shorter than me and I'm 5'"6. She has to take care of herself, like go to the gym or at least eat well. Good hygiene and no hard drugs. Personality wise, if she can actually make me laugh instead of the other way around, that is a big plus. Intelligence and confidence in work and in life are important. She doesn't have to have all the answers, but has to show she can work just as hard as she can party. Oh and has to not judge me too hard, even though there is definitely a lot to judge me on

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanna know the exact same thing

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Well I'll describe my ideal girlfriend as me she got same habits as I do listen the same music, like the things which I like watching movies, playing game saying I love you whenever I and she wants, and already know what another person is feeling 😊 and she is real

1|0
    0|0
  • That honestly sounds a lot like me minus the long hair and progressive political views.

I need a funny, sweet, understanding and intelligent woman I can converse with about philosophy and things if that nature. She has to like metal and punk rock music and be a geek.

I don't care about her body type but I'd prefer her attire to be geeky and grungy.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl who can Handle me, i strong enough to survive in my life.. because it's heavy.. Why?
    I'm sick and that is fucked up but also something a Girlfriend has to carry.. because she - i hope at least- wants to take care

she has to love to cuddle, watching movies, no drugs, and she has to make me smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Intelligent. Beeing able to keep deep conversations going. Could be able to defend herself. Beeing kind. Beeing honest and polite. Tall (like 1.70m+) Perferable long straight black hair, or curvy red hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow... I only got 4 of 16... 5 of 18 if you include the physical...
    Anyway I guess after much thought I really would want someone who could be blissfully ignorant of my flaws yet is intelligent enough to hold a decent conversation.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I think less than 5% of the male population fits my ideal.

• It seems you want a specific intelligence and moral level that are fairly uncommon. The question isn't how hard it would be to get a guy like that but rather would you live up to their expectations?

• A woman that has a least one tooth, less than four breasts and less than thirteen toes because thirteen is an unlucky number, and more then that is just showing off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ideal girl?
    Height: 1m50cm
    Weight: 42kg
    IQ: 110
    Abilities: Cooking, housekeeping, caring, loving, excellent sex.
    Properties: Not talkative, not nagging, not arguing, moderate, educated.
    Preferably of Asian descent.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not talkative?

• @SketchForger I think this is a matter of taste. I like her to listen to me rather then me listening to her. As a white, male, sexist, chauvinist pig I might make you aware of the fact, that women, who are talking a lot, make men feel dizzy.

• What I would like would be a combination of:
    Intelligent (the more the better), someone I can have meaningful conversations about things where we both learn things. Someone I can trust, and connect deeply with on an emotional level as well.
    Decently attractive (is healthy body), kinky, humour fairly long hair (neck to stomach length) would great. Someone who I could play games with sometimes (board, computer/console, d&d), and who shared some of my interests. Someone who does martial arts would also be great.
    This list is probably not viable, but was more of an exercise in 'what would I look for in someone I could describe as perfect'.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be a relationship.
    Black tomboy. Short. B cup with larger but. Very cute and very athletic.
    Personality smart that is humble but at times can be cocky. Funny. Very laid back. Loyal smart and caring

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a combination of finding her attractive and being in love with her personality. Having a great time every time you're around her. Admiring her and finding her beautiful and capable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like @Shallan except loves boobs more than penis :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Well built body, virgin, Christian, sexually open, loyal, smart, strong, a gamer yet someone who push me to get a life

0|0
    0|0
  • I have all qualities, you want in a man... 🤘
    She must have good sense of humour , respect for deserving people , and loyalty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahah for me should be honest funny pretty and sex addictive but also I don't that I feel more comfortable whit her than anyone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality:
    Should understand me and have to show some maturity
    Looks:
    Tall and long hair... Good smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Long blond hair, large breasts, oceanic blue eyes, and is short than me with high heels on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guess I'm out cause I don, t have long hair. Lmao. My ideal girl. Would be in a platonic relationship with me. We, d be friends first. She, d be patient with me if I'm dealing with my social anxiety. We could eat subway and binge tv shows. She could play battlefield with me. We could go from laughing at YouTube videos. To talking serious politics just like that. She, d upkeep her side of the friendship ad o upkeep mine. She would go to church, and would understand that I don, t kiss or do sex till marriage. Weird nowadays I know. But that's pretty close. Sorry for sounding like a wuss but you did ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • Incoming opinions from guys saying "This describes me perfectly!"

0|0
    0|0
  • Taken, non existent or too young. Usually one of those three

0|0
    0|0
  • A good loyal friend I have sex with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alive and big boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Functional.

0|0
    0|0
  • Funny, smart, loyal, open minded, as muscular and ripped as possible, ripped six pack is a must,

1|0
    0|0
  • loyal, caring, faithful, humble, listens, understanding, sort of like my dog

0|0
    0|0
    • @esn9464 she needs to be like my dog, with those values i listed + being able to fetch my items when i throw them @ her

Recommended myTakes