Guys, how would you describe the ideal girl for you?

In your answer please state whether it is platonic/friendship or romantic/dating.
This is my ideal boyfriend:
Personality
He respects women. He can be friends first. He takes care of himself physically and mentally. For example he doesn't do drugs or smoke cigarettes, and he can ask for help if needed. He is romantic, but not in an overly sexual kind of way. He is progressive. He is okay not having kids of his own. He is emotionally available. He can hold a job. He can compromise. He is intelligent without coming across as a know it all. He can make me laugh. We can have deep conversations. He values education and life long learning. He would rather go on a walk and enjoy nature than go bar hopping and clubbing. He enjoys staying home and having a simple healthy meal while watching a movie and holding me close.
Looks
Height doesn't really matter to me. I'd prefer him to be lanky and toned some rather than super bulky and muscular. I'd prefer a guy who is handsome in a sweet way rather than the typical football player frat guy look. Long hair is good too.

125

Most Helpful Guy

• My ideal girl for platonic friendship is actually one who is taller than me, because I actually only find myself physically attracted to girls smaller than me.
    My ideal girl is physically shorter than me and I'm 5'"6. She has to take care of herself, like go to the gym or at least eat well. Good hygiene and no hard drugs. Personality wise, if she can actually make me laugh instead of the other way around, that is a big plus. Intelligence and confidence in work and in life are important. She doesn't have to have all the answers, but has to show she can work just as hard as she can party. Oh and has to not judge me too hard, even though there is definitely a lot to judge me on

Most Helpful Girl

• I wanna know the exact same thing