What does staring without smiling mean?

Well there's this girl in class who was giving peeks and looking if i was looking at her in class. But earlier when i asked her out she rejected me. What does this mean?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always accidentally stare at a guy, realise that I've done it then continue to repetitively exchange looks even though I'm not interested! But I'm just awkward like that lol

1|0
    0|0
    • but then we had a thing going until recently we stopped taking. does it mean like see wanted to see if i was looking at her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Staring without smiling means cash me out side lol

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• It could mean a lot of things, honestly. Maybe she was looking at something near you, or maybe she liked your shirt or something. There is also the possibility of her simply zoning out when looking in your direction.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I agree, unless she is actively looking in your direction and smiling.

• but then we had a thing going until recently we stopped taking. does it mean like see wanted to see if i was looking at her?

• I to me sound see not staring at you but into space.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes