Can it ever work out with a ladies-man?

I feel like I'm always attracted to f boys or flirty dudes, and I wanted to know if it could ever work out with one?

If he could ever change?

I'm talking about dudes who flirt with like every girl, don't have long-term relationships, sexual, etc.

Thanks so much ❤

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• no one changes..
    we act on how we are mentally programmed..
    maybe when they grow up a bit.. then a slight maybe.. but if you are still young like 23 or younger than.. just and hold off on those guys!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• not all ladies's man are bad you just gotta learn how to find the right one... don't worry about waiting for someone to change, it's a bad habbit one.. and it could take forever

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Players never change and if you think you're gonna be the one to change him think again lols. Trust me my dad told me this too. I know they're good looking but they just wanna use you feed their ego and then they're done with you. Once they're mature then they will want to settle down those are rare. But know his intentions first don't waste your time

0|0
    0|0
  • No absolutely not.
    Not saying they can't change but you can guarantee they won't change for you. Even if they say they will.

They have to have changed already

0|0
    0|0
  • He can but he won’t unless he wants to settle down and the chances are near zero until around 30.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don’t waste your time.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes