IM DONE WITH BLONDES! Should I bash someone head in? im like so mad right now?

So this guy I've been talking to I found out he has a GF? really I'm done with blondes all y'all do is cheat
  • Yes kick the blonde of his head
    Vote A
  • Yes , send out a hit man
    Vote B
  • Yo ass crazy let it go
    Vote C
  • Scratch the paint off his car
    Vote D
  • Sens his girlfriend a picture of his penis
    Vote E
  • Rip her hair out
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not worth it babe. You dodged a bullet. Thank god he’s out of your life! Once a cheater.. AKWAYS a cheater!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You don't honestly think hair color affects someone's personality do you? That's like saying eye color or skin color can make people better or worse. It's all appearance. Yes there are trends with that kind of stuff, but everyone's different. (No I'm not blonde)

Sorry that ass had a girlfriend, go out and slap a ho

2|0
    0|0
  • What if u fell for this guy who doesn't cheat EVER but after y'all marry you find out he's a blonde who died his hair brunette just so you’d go out with him

1|2
    0|0
  • Kick his ass and send his other girlfriend a picture of the 2 of you together.

1|1
    0|0
  • Should have seen it comin...

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok was the dude blonde or the girl he was talking too?

1|0
    0|0
    • He's blonde. brunettes don't give me these problems

• Show All
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Honestly little sometimes i think you just need a good laugh you he stressed at πŸ™‚

• Kick the blonde of his head.. because.. I found it a funny option :D seriously sorry about that. Some people just don't have any morals..

1|0
    0|0
  • Me: Pulls out black hair dye slowly and sneaks to the washroom...

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't show him that you're hurt... Neglect him and let him go. If you do anything bad that shows your emotions which shows that you're hurt.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just control yourself, take a deep breath and move on,. Try not to think about it anymore

1|0
    0|0
  • Let's not execute an entire race of men or women because of a few bad apples.

2|0
    0|0
  • I say we gather up all blondes, put them on a spacecraft and then send them to a distant galaxy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn you can’t hate all blonds. I’m a natural blond and I definitely don’t cheat

1|0
    0|0
  • What if they had an open relationship?

Not that I agree and would like that, but could be the case. I'd leave tho and stop talking to him. Not for me if there's another partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • It isn't blondes. It is your bad choice in men.

3|1
    0|0
  • Silly options

1|2
    0|0
    • Those are angry options. tf is wrong with blondes. im done with them. are you blonde?

• I know. It says u want us to be angry with u but we are supposed to be impartial.. my advice is walk away from him. His girlfriend prob knows fuck all bout u anyway

• Are you blonde? answer maaaay!!πŸ˜‚are u

• You sound like hitler.

1|0
    0|0
  • Haha. Come to the awesomeness

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems reasonable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sens his girlfriend a picture of his penis

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely yo ass crazy let it go

1|0
    0|0
  • Perfectly normal. I don't date girls with brown or black hair for the same reason. They're all hoes..

1|1
    0|0
  • Crazy...

1|0
    0|0
  • On the positive side he didn't cheat on you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes