What do you get a guy for his 18th birthday present that you've only been dating for 2 months?

Not wanting to spend too much as its not been going on for too long, he's into lad ish things but id like to get him something special not just like aftershave or clothing... any ideas?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Just kiss him passionately and after that wish him birthday. I am sure, if your relationship is good enough, then he will remember his birthday forever

• he's said I don't need to get him anything but I would still like to only if its small

• If you really want to gift something, then you can give him a leather wallet or any small electronic gadget like small bluetooth speaker etc