At what age do you tell a virgin guy that he's gonna be alone forever?

I'm 23, I want to know how much time I have left to build a life where I can have a relationship.

27

Most Helpful Girl

• You don’t have to rush, if girls are turned off from that, then it’s not your problem it is theirs. You will find someone and 23 is still quite a young age.

• A 16 year old guy on here told me my age is the cutoff but you're saying there is none, why would he say that?

Most Helpful Guy

• the moment he starts worrying about it soo much that he thinks it's actually possible, regardless of age.

• So using that logic, it's already too late. What steps should i take to cope?

• If you have discord I can send you everything I know, it's a long list.

• I sent you a PM