At what age do you tell a virgin guy that he's gonna be alone forever?

I'm 23, I want to know how much time I have left to build a life where I can have a relationship.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You don’t have to rush, if girls are turned off from that, then it’s not your problem it is theirs. You will find someone and 23 is still quite a young age.

0|0
    0|0
    • A 16 year old guy on here told me my age is the cutoff but you're saying there is none, why would he say that?

Most Helpful Guy

• the moment he starts worrying about it soo much that he thinks it's actually possible, regardless of age.

0|0
    0|0
    • So using that logic, it's already too late. What steps should i take to cope?

• Show All
    • If you have discord I can send you everything I know, it's a long list.

• I sent you a PM

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Can’t really tell someone there ganna be alone forever because no one actually knows. I’ve been told love finds you when you’re no looking so hard for it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I find it hard to believe a girl will knock at me asking me out

• Females typically won’t come after you. But I will say focus on something you enjoy doing, you might find that special someone there. What I’m saying is someone who likes reading might find there mate at a library one day when there trying to checkout a book.

• But if I oblivate myself from looking, why would iever ask a girl out, I don't get it

• Once you hit your 50's, only a hooker can save you...

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't. I'm 32 & a virgin, & being a virgin doesn't mean that you can't have a relationship. & don't let yourself be forced into something just to be like everyone else.

Also some more prospective, the picture I've attached here is America's highest ranking general at six stars, John J. Pershing, & though he was a ladies man before he got married, he didn't get married & start a family until he was 44 to a lady 20 years younger than him. So don't set your time table by everyone else's time schedule. Don't allow yourself to be rushed into relationships or marriage until you know that that is what you want.

0|0
    0|0
  • There’s no age limit to any of that stuff.

1|0
    0|0
    • What age would you tell a guy asking you out that his inexperience is too much to get past?

• I wouldn’t

• Holy shit @ the guy who's 32 and virgin

0|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
    • How should go forward in life and cope with the fact I'll never become a man?

• Show All
    • And can you please send dthe soucres where you got this information?

• At 80+

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes