Most people in the world who surpass their mid-20's or reach their 30s and never had a relationship before, are almost always guys, men?

It is something I've noticed for the past couple years now, sometimes it makes me hate being born my gender, I don't think I've ever heard of a girl that that has reached 30 and never had a boyfriend before, but I can think of lots of guys like that who haven't had a girlfriend before, either men whine and complain and make their cases like this more visible and women are less vocal about it, or it's just a fact of life, and the reasons why don't surprise me
Thought I was going to get more answers than this but oh well I guess that's because I probably answered my own question
Valentine's Day coming up I'm guessing that's why it motivated me to ask this question, I guess that's why the results shouldn't be shocking with this question

22

Most Helpful Guy

• ya this is something that feels like a major injustice.