Most people in the world who surpass their mid-20's or reach their 30s and never had a relationship before, are almost always guys, men?

It is something I've noticed for the past couple years now, sometimes it makes me hate being born my gender, I don't think I've ever heard of a girl that that has reached 30 and never had a boyfriend before, but I can think of lots of guys like that who haven't had a girlfriend before, either men whine and complain and make their cases like this more visible and women are less vocal about it, or it's just a fact of life, and the reasons why don't surprise me
Updates:
Thought I was going to get more answers than this but oh well I guess that's because I probably answered my own question
Valentine's Day coming up I'm guessing that's why it motivated me to ask this question, I guess that's why the results shouldn't be shocking with this question

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• ya this is something that feels like a major injustice.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Nah, I have a few friends that have never had a boyfriend before who are around my age. I think it all comes down to feeling shy or insecure around the opposite sex, not having a high self-esteem, and not generally being very social.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I find it more shocking to hear of a girl being single that long compared to a guy because girls don't have to be the initiators

• If it takes two to tango... then does that mean that the among of women who's never been a relationship is pretty close to that?

0|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever heard of a girl around 25 or older and never had a boyfriend before?

• It wouldn't surprise me if the answer is no

• I'VE MET SOME ON THIS SITE ALONE... that shit happens...

• If they’d lower their standards and go for someone in their league then maybe they wouldn't be single 30+

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes