How do I tell my mom I want to see my gf?

This is a weird kind of question, but I don’t know how to tell my mom that I want to see my girlfriend. My girlfriend and I are the same age but she lives the next city over from me. She goes to the closest school near mine and we never met up at all. But we seen each other via Snapchat and she said that she wants to meet up. I’m not afraid to meet up with her, but the problem is my mom. She’s highly overprotective and gets worry when I hang with people for some reason. I always hate being cooped up in the house and meeting my girlfriend is a perfect opportunity to leave the house. My girlfriend said that she would come and pick me up, but I need my mom’s approval. How do I tell her that I have a girlfriend and that she wants to meet up?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Say mom, its time this bird left the nest and became a man. I have a girlfriend now and i would like to go an meet her in 30 mins. I hope thats all right because she is about to pick me up with her car. And i need some suggestions on what to wear aand wether or not i should gel my hair. You in or out?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes