Is this true fact?

Iam due the day before v-day and do girls wait couple months before having sex again after having a bab y and dont want their husband or boyfriend to touch then down there after th e bab y.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yes this is true. I could give you several reasons why but the information is out there and you can research it yourself so I'll spare you the gory details here.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ah okay how long do they wait

• It really depends on the comfort of the woman after the pregnancy. It's different for most women but the average I've seen is anywhere from 4 to 6 months. Cuz if you think about it, you sensually had something just come tearing out of you and that's not something that you just recover from and a day, a week or even just a month. One common thing I've seen in women who recover faster are those who breastfeed. A side benefit to that is not only do you tend to recover faster, but typically as long as you are breastfeeding you won't have your period start back up again until after you stop.

• Yeah well my twins are coming out soon if I like it or not and if I'm ready. And it's two weeks early than they are supposed to be.

Recommended myTakes