1 y

Girl invited me to her dorm after dinner tomorrow. Does she want to get physical?

I met a girl online and have gone out with her twice now. Both dates went great and during the second one she playfully pushed me a couple times to get my attention and put my hood on when we went outside because I looked cold. I think these were just excuses to touch me and that she's into me and I like her a lot too. After the second date I texted her saying I had fun and that we should do it again soon. She then asked me out for a certain night to get dinner near her university and she said we could hang out in her dorm after.

When we first started chatting she made it clear that she was looking for a relationship and that was the only reason she was on the site. She's also Catholic although I don't know how serious she is about it. So why would she invite me to her dorm? Does this just mean that she feels comfortable around me and wants to hang out? Or does she want to get more physical? We haven't kissed or even held hands yet. If she does I don't want to mess up my chance to get closer to her but I really don't want to mess things up and look like a creep.

Would a girl invite me to her dorm to really just hang out? If we watch a movie should I try to cuddle up next to her or let her cuddle up to me if she wants to?
0
1