1 y

Why am I only attracted to unattainable men? I like the game yet I do want to be loved as well... I don’t get myself?

Lol, it’s stupid. I’m 23, and definitely have my pickings with guys, yet I always choose the guys who are unavailable. Whether that is is emotionally or if they’re with someone else, or any other reason... the “trouble” or more I have to work and use my mind to win a guy, the more I enjoy it, even though I know in the end it more than certainly will not last. In my past, I’ve definitely been a home wrecker (not married couples but to someone in a relationship) and once I “got” the guys, it fell flat and boring to me so I drove them away. Now, I’m into a married guy at work who actually had an affair years ago with a younger girl, and I see how he looks at me and tries to be around me, and now I’m interested, even though outside of work or if he was single I’d probably not be interested. I just don’t get it because it I do want to be with someone but yet I keep doing the same stuff over and over.

2
2