1 y

If you're just in the "talking" stage with someone, should you text them everyday?

So I've been "talking" to this guy for a week and a half now and we've gone on a couple of dates, we have 2 dates planned for next week since he's not in town this weekend and I think it's been going well, up to this point we've been texting everyday and I would say pretty consistently (replied usually within 30 min, sometimes a little longer if either is busy, sometimes shorter) anyways last night we were talking and he didn't reply to my text (which he's done a couple of times and i've done a couple of times to him too but we've always both texted the person early on the next day) however its 6pm and he hasn't texted me yet, i don't want to text him and i'm going to wait it out but should i be worried he's losing interest or am i overthinking it? guys when you're talking to someone, do you text them everyday?
4
2