1 y

Have you ever decided there was not going to be a second date? Were you proven wrong or right? This is what Eric tells me after two months!!! 😳😋😂?

Omg! Now he tells me! I am so shy πŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
Have you ever decided there was not going to be a second date? Were you proven wrong or right? This is what Eric tells me after two months!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚?
Have you ever decided there was not going to be a second date? Were you proven wrong or right? This is what Eric tells me after two months!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚?
Have you ever decided there was not going to be a second date? Were you proven wrong or right? This is what Eric tells me after two months!!! 😳😋😂?
Add Opinion