1 y

Should I invite him round my house on first date? I have bad anxiety when it comes to hanging out in public places & would rather be in my own home?

We met online. He lives 10 mins away from me and we have FaceTimed every night and he said he’d like to see me in person and I have a free house this weekend as my parents are going on a trip.

I never ever get a free house so I thought I’d make the most of it and invite him round for movies and food? I literally don’t want sex though, like I’ve done the whole “one night stand” thing and I honestly want something real now and to settle down.

He’s 21 and he is extremely good looking and I can tell he gets a lot of attention from girls (loads of likes on Instagram) but he’s single so why the hell not and he did tell me he wants a relationship so we both want the same thing really.

All I want to know is.. can a girl and guy be at home together and NOT have sex? Because I don’t want him to lose interest if we end up being intimate

The most I will do is kiss and cuddle but I just wanna be in my own space, in my home. I’m not into restaurants with loads of people. I like 1 on 1 time with a person especially if I’m getting to know them.

Should I ask him to come round tomorrow afternoon then to keep me company while my family are out of town?

3
0