1 y

Is he hinting at marriage?

I've been seeing this guy for almost 2 months now and we've got a great connection whenever we are together.

Anyway, I have started noticing that he is joking about marriage. Yesterday, we were together and he called himself my 'hubby'. We shared our first night together.

A few weeks before that, I invited him to my house and he said that maybe we should wait in case my mother thought it meant we would get engaged soon (I come from a bit of a conservative background)
Then when I saw him a few days after, he joked about how my mother would live close to our house if we got married. I just laughed it off.

A week ago, we had a bit of a disagreement in regards to my choice of friends and he said things like "if we are together in the future, I can't tell you who to see or be friends with"

Is it just me or does it sound like he is thinking along the lines of marriage or at least the future prospect of it?
Is he hinting at marriage?
2
1