1 y

Would you hide your social media posts from your crush?

I've noticed that my past and current "fuck buddies" hid/hide their social media posts from me. I was not sleeping with them at the same time, but I realize that both of them did this... A previous guy I started talking to hid his facebook posts from me. The guy I'm currently sleeping with hides his snaps from me (don't ask how I know, just know that I'm CERTAIN they both did this. I know how to use snapchat and Facebook VERY well to figure these things out)... I just want to know why?

I never do anything to suggest that I want a serious relationship or that I really like them. I also make them contact me first and it's clear that I have my own life... I'm not some weird, desperate, stalker chick, so I don't get why they both felt the need to hide their social media posts from me. Please help!
20
3