1 y

What's your view on your SO having a same-sex best friend?

I may be the only one who would choose the last variant.
Although I am single but I know I would be more jealous of his male friends as guys are more connected to their male friends than female friends. Most guys I know enjoy more their male friend's company than a female one. It seems girls prefer male friends and guys prefer male friend too. So everyone prefers male friends. lol
Although I like guys who are very friendly and have tons of friends but such guys tend to spend most of their time with friends which bothers me as I would think he trusts his friends more than me and he enjoys their company more than mine.
I really want him to spend more of his time with me. As you see my jealousy has nothing to do with physical intimacy. I would never think he flirts with his friends (male or female) This is why I am ok with him having female friends if I know he is not the flirty type. The reason of my jealousy is his connection with his friends.
Does he tell his problems his friends first? Does he share more secrets of his with his friends than with me? Does he want to go out with his friends more than with me?
Please answer this question as well!
"Wouldn't you be jealous if your SO had more connection with his/her friend than with you even if he/she feels physical and sexual attraction only for you?
I am not jealous of his/her friends at all
Vote A
I'm jealous only if he/she has an opposite-sex best friend
Vote B
I'm still as jealous of his/her same-sex best friend as his/her opposite-sex best friend
Vote C
I'm more jealous of his/her opposite-sex best friend than his/her same-sex best friend
Vote D
I'm more jealous of his/her same-sex best friend than his/her opposite-sex best friend
Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion