Is online dating eroding romance?

Is online dating eroding romance?
  • Yes, It is
  • No, It isn't

1223

Most Helpful Girl

• No, modern smart tech is eroding social interaction as a whole. No one wants anything "real" anymore, because that takes time. They want it right now, and they want it to be the very best, as their smart phones have trained them to expect.

• I know right. It's so sad, but that is indeed the case.

• @dragonfly6516 Yes, I totally agree. People don't go anywhere anymore. Everything is done online. I see people on "dates" and instead of interacting they're both on their phones. People "hang out" online rather than go somewhere and talk in person.

Most Helpful Guy

• No that is a silly idea. Just because you meet online doesn't mean that romance is out the window. I have brought flowers and chocolates to every first date I have ever been on both women I met online and off. Online just helps you narrow the candidates it doesn't change how you treat them. If your saying yes to this your in for a rude awakening that people with out the internet are just as lazy and unromantic 90% of the time. A romantic guy or girl will always be a romantic guy or girl how you meet them is not a factor in that.