1 y

My boyfriend tells me to shut up and then makes jokes that he is asking for numbers. What should I do?

Ok so this current and past week my boyfriend at work and over the phone has been telling me to shut up. Like I'm in a certain position at work to where I acknowledge the crew if they consistently don't do there job. Now he is sitting talking to the customers like everyone and not taking his orders and they go off for 5 good minutes until he gets done cashing this person out and now I'm getting tired of hearing the thing ring and working my ass off while he talks and say take the order. He told me to shut up every time and says I'm having a convosation. He says he has flirted with other females but says he loves me with all his heart and I know he loves me. But should I be treated this way? Yes when I have gotten mad at him for not being on my side I felt like I told him f u and I've only said it twice in our relationship for almost two years now I know that isn't right of me either. Then at work he keeps jokingly telling me after he takes an order he says in the crew Mic for me to only hear may I have your number its like he does it all the time I don't know why. Does anyone know the reasoning for a boyfriend to say that? I love him so much but some days I just feel lonely and pushed and 99% I don't feel that way. Is there also something wrong when I see my boyfriend flirting with my single female friend at work like they are going back and forth always talking and playing jokes with each other and always talking to each other. I feel like he likes her. Honestly I don't know what to think and I really need advise please. I appreciate what advise you can give me :) thank you
3
0