1 y

Am I at fault/the toxic one? My boyfriend talks to other random girls, and I am suspicious and question him?

When I say talking, I don’t mean he has girls that are friends or coworkers or classmates that he needs to talk to, but I mean he will go online and follow random younger girls on Instagram and add them on Snapchat and like their photos and send messages to them, usually flirty, but as he says “harmless” because it would never go past that. I am bothered and now I notice whenever he follows new girls and it has gotten to the point where I question what he has with all of them. It isn’t healthy between us, and I’m wondering if I should leave because I’m not the jealous type, at least in my dating history I have been very pleasant to date, but this guy seems to have a huge wandering eye and is always commenting on other girls or doing something he won’t tell me without my seeing. And it’s bringing out a side of me that I don’t like. I start to creep and inquire. Also at work he purposely talks to other girls in front of me (we work together) to make me jealous. I mean... Am I the toxic one here really? Because he is putting the blame on me, saying I’m overreacting.

5
0