1 y

To all women and guys good with women , I have a question.. please?

Its a long story but - ever since middle school , I’ve been in a group of friends with one girl and multiple guys , she would actually hang out with us because her 1st cousin was with us. So this girl , is mad gorgeous, she grew up to be one of THOSE girls in Highschool where everyone would have a crush on her... but fortunately she liked me ever since the age of 11(we are 19 now).

So yeah , we made out a couple of times at parties , often alcohol was involved. Her cousin was completely cool with this ( asked him a couple of times) .

Basically we were at a party this January and we were both drunk , so we started making out and we started undressing and in the middle of it all , she stopped me and said “ I hate when this happenes” and I asked what she ment , and she said the making out drunk thing , since it happened every time. And she said we should try to date - first of all I am not the date type.. so I was puzzled at first but then I said we should try.

So basically , I’ve been texting her to hang out every other day since the party and she is always busy. Once we actually went out and I drove her around in my car and we ended up making out sober ! Then I took her home.

And today , after a week of not going out she calls me to hang out and we ended up at the mall with some of her and my friends and I was trying the whole time to grab her hand , touch her waist , hold her , any sort of touching and she kept pushing me away or being inactive (like not touching my hand back and so on) it felt like sexual assult... Then at the end of the night I kept trying playfully to grab her hand or twist our fingers together but she would not participate, it was a one-sided thing. So I got really mad and when we were left alone by all our friends she tried to kiss me and I gave her the cheek.

Can someone explain what the fuck is going on?
1
1