1 y

My boyfriend is selling drugs. Is it even worth continuing to be with him?

I'm a sheltered 24-year-old woman, but I work full-time and pay my own bills. I've never done hard drugs (except maybe a couple times in college), but I know nothing of that lifestyle.

My boyfriend and I met at a get-together with friends a couple of months ago. He was really good looking and I made the first move, and the rest is history.

The first red flag was that night he pulled out his wallet to get a rolling paper and I noticed his wallet was stacked with hundred dollar bills. Literally *stacked*. I remember thinking it was odd to be carrying that much cash.

He runs two business (he's only 26) so I just assumed that's where he made all his money.

One day he told he was a coke dealer, after a few weeks of dating. I was shocked but I still really like him, so I'd wish I'd known this in the beginning so it would be easier to let him go. He also told me he was incarcerated before for selling drugs.

I'm not really sure what to do. I really, really like him, but I don't think he's willing to give up his lavish lifestyle.
17
3