1 y

Should I show up to his dorm after he ghosted?

So we met on tinder and been talking for about a month after the first date he told me he really liked me and all that jazz. Then before our second date he starts being a little overly sexual which I took as a red flag and told him hey I won’t be able to make it to our second date and he tells me that it’s okay we don’t have to do anything if I don’t want to and that he just wants to see me, and always talks about how he’s not one of those guys. He told me he cared about me, even after I told him about my family problems he said we could take a break and just carry on when I’m ready. Thing is, I believed him. So we have lunch and then I’m at his dorm and we fooled around for a bit but before he tried to get to 3rd base I stopped and said I couldn’t even though I wanted to. Okay it was a little tense for like 5 minutes but then it became normal he was sweet and playful again. We hung out for a little longer then I left went home. I texted him saying I had fun bc it was weird he usually always texts me first asap, then he left it on seen for 10 minutes then said me too. Okay all tense feelings I had were gone, till I woke up and he blocked me on Snapchat and iMessage. This happened last Friday and I can’t stop thinking about what happened I don’t know what to do I just want to confront him and ask him why, get some closure, or At the very least just get somethings off my chest, at the same time I don’t wanna look crazy. Should I just do it?
Should I show up to his dorm after he ghosted?
Add Opinion