1 y

Is my boyfriend lazy?

my boyfriend and I have been dating for almost four months... but we don’t go out anymore on dates! At least not in the past month or two. I was hoping Valentine’s Day was an excuse to go out, but he wanted to stay at his moms and watch a movie... like we always do. When I threw stuff out there like ice skating, bonfire, or just cooking together... he suggested video games 😐which we don’t play often but I don’t know... I was hoping to go out and do something. I’m scared I’m gonna see him and without him even trying to make the day at least a tad special.
1 y
How do I approach him? And should this say anything about our relationship
1 y
And just to give a little background, I’m appreciative of what he does. So it’s nit like I’m a nag. He even tells me I’m sweet. I do make mistakes And I admit when I’m wrong. im supportive to him and so is he. But I just feel like going out for once on a special occasion
Is my boyfriend lazy?
11
0