1 y

Do you think he is into me?

I met a guy at a party last Saturday. He seemed really reserved, quiet and mysterious, but once he had a few drinks he opened up a bit more and came out of his shell. He is a good looking guy and I was attracted to him right away.

We ended up hitting it off that night and flirted and talked for hours, and made out a bit in the bathroom. After the night ended, we exchanged Snapchat usernames and phone numbers.

The next day, he called me twice during the day but I was sleeping off a hangover -- he had wanted to hangout.

We have texted briefly here and there but he seems very inconsistent with his texting habits. I seem to be the one texting him more than he texts me. I know he has two jobs though, so he is busy.

The other night he said he was still down to hangout sometime and today I messaged him saying, "Happy V-Day" and we talked briefly again. I'm off on the weekend so I asked if he wanted to hangout Friday evening. He responded saying, "yeah, I'm definitely down, hopefully I'm not busy." So it was kinda a mixed message.

Do you think he's interested?
Do you think he is into me?
1
1