Do y'all have a particular 'type'? If so, who's your ideal guy/gal?

I wouldn't say I do, although... I do like a guy to be taller. I'm only 5'2. I am fond of blue eyes, but only because mine are hazel. And I like blond or dark hair. But all my exes had these features. I like someone who is kind, chivalrous, funny and smart. So, who are you attracted to?

• I do have a particular type
    Vote A
  • I don't really have a type
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Dark hair, freckles, dimples, Pale eyes. A head shorter than I flatfooted. A or small B cup breasts, a 0,7 waist to hip ratio, slender, even waifish.
    Sharp as a tack, loves gaming and sci-fi, an avid reader. Good sense of humor and a ready smile. A voracious sexual appetite, and a willingness to explore alternate lifestyles a plus. Tolerant of my issues (I'm a sociopath and suffer from PTSD) helpful, but I'm adaptable.. Either has kids already or doesn't want them. Between 35 and 55.

That's the ideal. None of it is a deal-breaker. Non-smoking (vaping is okay), social drinker or teetotaller only (I'm a friend of Bill's). Those are NOT negotiable. I follow the VMI Honor Code. I do not lie, cheat, or steal; nor do I tolerate those who do. If she hits me, I'll club her like a baby harp seal; I have a zero-tolerance policy on physical abuse. It won't end the relationship, but it will hurt for several days... Otherwise, I will never raise my hand to her. I give what I get in verbal confrontations; keep it civil, and I will, too. it's my nature to reflect back what I get.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I'm not into black girls, don't like religious zealots, and am not crazy about dating or even flings with girls that can't speak English fluently.

Otherwise, it's all about the individual girl.

If I had a kryptonite, it's pale girls with strong angular features that are fine, if not uniquely feminine; probably Eastern European descent redheads, maybe a Scottish or Irish lass. I like the heat they bring, got a touch of it myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like the ones with glasses, but maybe because there isn’t so much competition...

1|1
    0|0
  • In between, there are a couple of set types I tend to be attracted to. Physically, brunette and blonde caucasians mostly, but each is preferred with fairly different features.
    Personality wise, I find drive and intelligence extremely attractive (loyalty and a strong bond are requirements).

0|1
    0|0
  • Asian girl between 5'3" and 5'6" that can speak fluent English but has not been white washed. Nerdy, bachelor's degree minimum but no more than master's degree (they get stuck up after a grad degree).

All three gfs so far have been this ^
    I'm a white guy by the way

0|1
    0|0
  • Generally I like sweet girls, nurturing types. Body types I'm all over the place (I like curvy and I like petite), personality wise I like again sweet girls, but also intelligent and prefferablly a bit nerdy since I am a nerd as well.

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say I have a type, but there are things I like... Definitely has to be short, like no taller than 5ft9 because that is one hell of a turn off for me, and then like big eyes... But usually if they can make me laugh that isnthe main thing

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'6", so I prefer girls shorter than me. I don't really have a preference for ethnicity, although I do have a weakness for white girls with darker eye makeup. I've been with thick, fat and skinny girls so that isn't a big deal. I think my preferences lie more in personality type than in physical features.

0|1
    0|0
    • What about same height or taller?

• Show All
    • You could also b very attractive? Lol I might not be as such. I'm going out on a limb here and guessing we look very different

• Is that common?

• I'm really picky with girls.
    My type would be:
    Around 5'6 (I'm 6'1)
    Cute face
    Blue eyes
    Long straight hair, blond or brunette
    Not skinny, not curvy but inbetween
    Smaller breasts (A or B cup, preferably B)
    Well educated
    Has a sense of humor
    Helpful and loving
    Appreciates and supports my passion and hobbies

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a type. I would be fine dating a girl who likes to go out and party each weekend or a girl who enjoys staying home and watching documentaries. The only thing i NEED a girl to have is and open mind and be willing to try new things.

0|0
    0|0
  • Slim, sporty, about 5'6"-5'8", brunette or blond, intelligent, confident, funny and has a sense of humor (So "wooden pussys" doesn't have a chance.). My girlfriends are usually within this range.

0|1
    0|0
    • How tall are you?

• Show All
    • Is it a deal breaker if she’s your height?

• @RaceAgainstMachine I wouldn't say its a dealbreaker, but I always had shorter girlfriends. The tallest was 5'9" if I recall correctly. My former crush was 5'5", while my ex was 5'6", and my present crush is also 5'6". Sometimes I go over and below this preference, but only with ~0.1, no more.

• Redhead, taller than me (I’m 6’0), and a big on the bigger side. It’s so impossibly rare that I’ll never find it though. Redheads are rare, tall girls are rare, etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Speaking strictly about physical attractiveness, my type is
    vibrant, shiny eyes
    baby-faced
    freckled cheeks
    straight, long hair
    cute giggle
    shorter than me and in good shape

0|1
    0|0
  • Red hair? A head taller than me? Smart, funny, and emotionally mature?
    You better watch out, you better not cry
    You've just caught the eye of a guy
    Blastmasterism's fallen in love

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really have a "type" the closest thing to it is I like shorter girls, but that's not hard to find since I'm 6'

0|0
    0|0
  • In a way.

I'm not extremely picky in terms of raw sexual attraction, but I do seem to be really picky about women I'd consider for a relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • light brown hair, pale skin, freckles, blue eyes, slim but not too skinny, cute face, nerdy and shy, sweet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Confident Latin chicks and someone who can check my shit every once in while it's kinda funny to me

0|1
    0|0
  • A sweet and smart video game nerd with long red hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have a "type" but rather a standard. Basically?

She has to be decent looking. I mean decent. Not exceptional.

Intellect is prized. Brains are what set us above animals. Fuck off PETA.

She should be willing to have children and preferably have none of her own. PREFERABLY! READ!!!

A stable job isn't necessary but... semi preferred? It depends on the girl. I do like house wives but that's just me. And no, I wasn't raised by a house wife. I was raised by a single mother.

There's more but I'm sure I have already kicked a liberal hornet's nest.

0|1
    0|0
    • Seems like a pretty reasonable standard to me, then again, that may very well be because i am not liberal but whatever.

• Long dark hair, dark skin, blue eyes, tall and skinny, big boobs

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 21

Recommended myTakes