1 y

Why do people pretend to be happy in their relationships but they are cheating on their SO?

Lately I’ve been chatting with this guy so since I became interested in him I decided to do some “research” and on his Twitter he posts all the time about his girlfriend (he never told me he had one), how he loves her and can’t wait to see her again but at the same time he text me and keeps inviting me over.
I don’t understand why would people do that to their SO. Why is it so hard that if you are not happy in a relationship just end it or try to fix it because the other person doesn’t deserve a treatment like that. And why would you pretend for everyone to see how you’re happy together but at the same time you hook up with other people?
3
1