1 y

Every guy I hang out with or go on a date with looses interest almost immediately, why?

I don’t know why. My instagram is shalyyourladyy if you wanna see if I’m ugly. I’m not really a social butteryfly but I’m not socially awkward either, I can carry a conversation but prefer not to be in a large mass of people. I’m very self conscious though. I don't know why. It’s been like 12 guys since Jan 2017. So pretty much a year. I actually dated a guy in December and half of this January but we broke up. But every other guy it was good chemistry over Skype and text and then after the first date they just distanced or ghosted. Idky. Have I hooked up with them? Not gonna lie, probably 10/12. And a good portion of them said they were looking for something long lasting. I’m nervous, I’ve been talking to a guy and we’re going on a date Sat. Im pretty much expecting us to meet and then him flake on me.
1 y
I went on a date with a guy and I didn’t hook up with him. He’s still talking to me a lot after the date and still showing interest and we already have plans to go the beach this weekend. Lol maybe it is the hook ups
21
2