Who should make the first contact after a date?

• Man
  • Woman
  • One who asked for that date
    Vote C
  • One who agreed to go that date
    Vote D
  • One who paid the bill
    Vote E
  • One who didn't pay the bill
    Vote F
  • Other/ I don't know
    Vote G

2037

Most Helpful Girl

• The gender doesn't matter. Both should just go for it if they're interested instead of sitting around and expecting to be messaged or playing games with the other.
    I believe I added my partner on fb first & gave my number to him first after meeting him through friends, but he asked me out on the first date, and usually had the tendency to message me first.
    It honestly should have that two-way feel where both are making some kind of effort.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Not only do a lot of women think the guy should be the one to ask the girl out and pay for date, he should also be the one to make first contact after the date. What is the girl supposed to do?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE