1 y

I'm low-key in love with my best friend and I don't know what to do about it?

Me and this guy have been best friends for over two years now... I'll call him Sean.

Sean and I have this really awesome relationship. We're super comfortable with each other, talk about everything, and every time we're together it's a good time.

Me and Sean also have a tendency to ask each other relationship advice, you know, since we're opposite sexes. Both of us have had a lot of bad relationships and just all around struggle in that area.

It's always been a thought in the back of my mind that maybe me and Sean are the solutions to each other's problems. That maybe someday me and Sean would become more than friends.

Lately the thought has been at the front of my mind.

However, with this possibility raises LOTS of questions.

1) Will this ruin our friendship? We've always had such a close relationship because we've agreed to never make things flirty. I'm worried that if we try to go further and things don't work out things will ever be the same between us.

2) Is he even attracted to me? Sean asks me for a lot of advice with other girls, and because we're so close he isn't afraid to talk about how hot girls are in front of me. I'm concerned that he doesn't see me in that way.

3) Does he want a serious relationship? I'm all about the one time hookup, but that seems to be all he's looking for. If I were to pass the friend zone with Sean, I don't think I'd want it to be a one time thing because he's boyfriend material I just don't know if he's looking for a relationship though.

I recently told him I was starting to have feelings (we were drunk, haven't discussed the matter since). I just don't know if I should bring it up again or wait for him to do so. He always tells me now he "needs a new girl to get with" and I feel like saying "I'M RIGHT HERE!".

Should I assume he hasn't brought it up because he's not interested or because he's not sure how I'll respond?

I thought I made it clear that I'd get with him when we talked about it but now I'm not so sure.

HELP!!
1
3