1 y

Why does he wanna meet after 3 years?

Hello I’m 19 yr old girl. 3 years ago when I was 16 I was talking to two guys on an app. I’m gonna give them fake name for u to easier understand. The first guy, James and I were talking for a few months and finally decided on a day to meet. I went on the app again and was scrolling and found a guy that I met at school before , Chris. The guy Chris had asked for my number at school but I was so shy and turned him down so when I saw him on the app I immediately texted him and we meet with in 2 or 3 days. But the thing with Chris is that he graduated school already. There’s is a deeper sad story about me and Chris but I’ll go in to detail another time. So I stoped talking to James. James was one year older than me and Chris was 2 years older than me. I decided on Chris because I was alway wondering what if we could meet again and I thought it was fate but that was the worst 2 years of my life when we was together. James would always text me. So almost a year ago me and Chris broke up then I was finally gonna meet James after so long I was shocked that he still wanted to. But I got back with Chris again and we broke up after too weeks so I contacted James and was desperate and asked to sleep together. He had to think about it and later told me he had a girlfriend so I sleep with some guy off a app. After that I was done with Chris. So James texted me about something then I asked to sleep together and he said he was having problems with his girlfriend. Then they broke up and now he texts me but i ignore him cause I’m confused why he still want to meet me after so long. I told him we can when I get my license. I have my permit now and my dad is teaching me to drive.
Why does he wanna meet after 3 years?
Add Opinion