How to get out of the friendzone?

My friend told me that he has no feelings for me! However i like him and we ended up in silence ater i asked him if he likes me!

Should i give up and accept that or i still can have a chance?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You can't force him to like you. Accept.

4|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Don't set yourself up to be hurt. He has already spoken his peace on the matter, and has told you that he doe snot have feelings for you. Please look at this situation from the opposite perspective. Have you or a friend ever told a guy that you don't have feelings for you, yet they still persisted? That can be not only frustrating, but very scary! He placed you in his friendzone. My advice is to respect that, or risk losing his friendship entirely.

1|0
    0|0
  • Normally this kind of questions is asked by the guys. You must be very desperate... So what's the point? Is he out of your league or what?

0|0
    1|0
    • Is it wrong to express myself? And what is the meaning of out of my league?

• Show All
    • Ah ok, looks like he's a one-sex guy. Changing a girlfriend after one session of sex.

• Oh that's a player!

• If you tell him the fantasies you have with him, that might spark his interest. But if that does work, chances are he will not want a relationship.

1|1
    0|0
    • You mean it will be a false interest and will go so fast?

• yes you still have a chance. you get out of the friendzone by stoping to be friends. cut them out of your life and start caring for your own good. focus on your personal progress in life.

your chance here is that he may realize that heactually did like you as a friend and tries to win you back but if he doesn't, then you're on the best way to get over him.

2|0
    0|0
  • Mhmm honestly I would give up. This is done and done. I mean he, as bluntly as he could put it, said he's not interested in a romantic relationship with you.

2|0
    0|0
  • You have no chance. Move on. Knowing the the feelings are one sided should be motivation for you to do so. Find someone who is absolutely wild about you

1|0
    0|0
  • Be blunt. Tell him EXACTLY what you want him to do to you. If it is still no, then look someplace else

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually once your in. There's not much hope. You probably got in the friend zone cause you were to nice. Try being an asshole

0|0
    0|0
  • Ignore him for a few weeks then dress up and take him to dinner... if he has any feelings for you then you'll know

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahh the friend zone. Once you're in, you don't get out. Sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • there no friend zone. just be friends.

2|0
    0|0
  • The more you force it the worse it will become

1|0
    0|0
  • Give up. It is not something you can force

2|0
    0|0
  • Move on. He sucks

1|0
    0|0
  • Accept it. Maybe you'll have a chance later

1|0
    0|0
  • By leaving the friend?

1|0
    0|0
  • Very hard, good luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Kiss him.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • Rape him

0|0
    0|0
  • Accept

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol give up there are many guys around urs. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • of the few ways
    I would select adding a guy to this twosome that really likes you & wishes to date you to give this blind "friend" some compeition and plant the seeds that you are sexy = not only a friend and that he's too picky

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't that's the beauty of it unless you get super hot but that's just your body then not your mind he is attracted to

0|0
    0|0
  • wait for someone who loves you.. don't chase anyone

1|0
    0|0
    • He can return or no way?

• Show All
    • There is definitely something which everyone miss when a person is not there who was very close to you. You had a great connection but problem is you are still linked with him. Better you take a break and think why you are chasing him and why he was not chasing you.

• I liked him truly, he is afraid to commit, he still feels he can know many girls and choose i guess

What Girls Said 8

• You should just accept the rejection and move on. If you try too hard you might lose the friendship entirely. Just accept the rejection and keep on being his friend. If things go well, maybe you guys are destined for each other, if not, then there's someone else out there for you.

3|0
    0|0
  • Don't let your pride be the next thing that will be zoned for the likes of someone who gives little about your feelings. There are more than enough boys to go around- find one that likes you as more than a friend.

1|0
    0|0
  • He already said he has no feelings for you, so If you want to get out of the friendzone you have two options:
    1. Get over him and accept he's not interested.
    2. Stop being friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • Accept it. He told you he has no feelings for you; that’s all there is to it

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you should Just move on... sometimes we are not certain people's cup of tea

1|0
    0|0
  • If he says he doesn't have feelings for You, believe him and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think u should accept! There’s another amazing guy out there for u😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Put yourself in his shoes. Imagine some unattractive guy friend suddenly says they like you. It will be silent. (Not saying you're ugly but just to put it in scenario)
    Leave and make it easier in you, guys usually are firm on who they do and don't like. Do not waste your time on him trust me you'll look back and regret it. Lose interest and move on.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes