Do guys like short girls?

I'm on the short side and i don't know if guys like short girls. What height is best shouldshe be taller, same height or short, I honestly don't know

433

Most Helpful Guy

• Only as long as you allow me to make short jokes. I'm going to rest my arm on your head sometime, and I'll carry you over a puddle so you don't drown. If women don't appreciate the gun or and they get short with me, it won't work.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • honestly i'mfine wiyh short jokes i get them all the time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've dated a lot of guys and most of them were like 6ft. The tallest was my ex he was 6'3" my boyfriend is is like 6ft.
    I'm 4'11" by the way. So I'm guessing that some guys do like short girls.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE